March 11-13, 2014
Oceanology International 2014
Held in London every two years, OI is the global forum where industry, academia and government share knowledge and connect with the marine technology ...
Click Here To See More Events
Technip Wins Development Contract for Alma and Galia Fields
Technip was awarded by EnQuest Britain Limited a contract for the development of the Alma and Galia fields, located 310 kilometers Southeast of Aberdeen, United Kingdom. The fields, which will be tied back to the EnQuest Producer floating production storage and offloading unit (FPSO), are located at a water depth of approximately 80 meters.
The contract covers:
- Installation of two 10” production flexible flowlines(1), one 8” water injection flexible flowline and one further 8” production flexible flowline,
- Installation of three 8” flexible risers(2),
- Installation of two production control umbilicals(3)/risers,
- Installation of four power cables and associated dynamic risers,
- Procurement, fabrication and installation of a 175 ton manifold structure,
- Associated trenching operations, tie-ins, testing and commissioning.
Technip’s operating center in Aberdeen will execute the contract. Vessels from the Technip fleet will be used for the campaign including the Skandi Arctic and the Orelia, as well as third-party vessels.
BOEM Proposes Eastern Gulf of Mexico Lease Sale
Sonardyne Autonomous Monitoring System for Brunei Shell Petroleum
Eight MacArtney Winches for New JAMSTEC Research Vessel
Teledyne Gavia Awarded ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
Aker Solutions Bullish on Future Financial Returns
Fishing Indirectly Impacts Coral Reefs Finds New Report
Australia’s Largest Research Vessel Ready for Launch
RPS Evans-Hamilton Wins Survey Work in Mozambique
Subsea Energy Production Beats Topside Method Says ABB
China Offshore Inert Gas Orders for Norway's WTS
Maritime Activity Reports, Inc